[cod] Best Linux Control Panel?

Josh Luthman iam8up at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 11:27:27 EDT 2010

This was discussed before so you can look in the archives to see the old
information or wait to see what people say now.

On Aug 25, 2010 11:24 AM, "Mavrick" <mavrick.master at gmail.com> wrote:

 Looking to host a few Linux Game servers for an Australian LAN coming up
250+ players (COD4, CSS, etc) and thought instead of handling each game
server separately; have a game control panel to do it for me.

Anyone have any suggestions on what to use? I'm using VMWare to host linux
(Cent OS) servers, I run web hosting servers for a living so I kinda know
what Im doing Web Wise but Game Control Panel wise I thought I'd ask the
Pro's ;D

Cost isn't an issue and hosting in a LAN based environment isn't either as
we'll have Wi-Fi hooked up for an external address for any License
Confirmation based game consoles...

Many Thanks In Advanced :)