[cod] Problem with my cod4 linux server

Sion Duncan prism27 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 10:12:52 EDT 2010

Your start up command line should look something like this:

D:\CallOfDuty4\iw3mp.exe +set dedicated 1 +set sv_punkbuster 0 +set fs_game
mods/gungame +set net_port 28960 +exec server.cfg +map_rotate

This is for one of my LAN servers that I run for local LAN events. If your
running an internet server I would highly recommend enabling punkbuster.

Cheers,

- Sion

On 18 August 2010 15:09, Admin WBD <wbdadmin at gmail.com> wrote:

> The fs_game must be set in the command line, not in the cfg.
>
> 2010/8/18 Eliran sh <lf at bezeqint.net>
>
> hi there, when i am trying to run mod at my COD4 linux server
>> i got this line every time,
>> set fs_game mods/modwarfare
>> fs_game is write protected.
>>
>> searched all over the internet for solution but nothing worked...
>> any ideas?

~ Sion Duncan.

PHd in Sarcasm from the University of Smugness.

Email: prism27 at gmail.com // castiana at breachlan.co.uk //
castiana at aurorais.co.uk
MSN: prism27 at gmail.com
Web: www.castiana.co.uk // www.breachlan.co.uk
Xfire & Steam: prism27

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to
build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying
to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

"This is how it works. Whatever you sink, we build back up. Whomever you
sue, ten new pirates are recruited. Wherever you go, we are already ahead of
you. You are the past and the forgotten, we are the internet and the
future." - SuprNova