[cod] CoD modern warfare 2 - linux binaries...

Rick Payton rick at mai-hawaii.com
Wed Sep 30 16:56:57 EDT 2009

No, it's not. However ....

Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008 R2 is free - but you'd still need to own a
license of some version of Windows to run it in a VM. This is a "bare
metal" hypervisor similar to VMware's ESXi Server, and offered for the
same price of ... Free. You won't catch me running it though.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=48359dd2-1c3d-4
506-ae0a-232d0314ccf6&displaylang=en

--mauirixxx

Rick Payton, I.T. manager