[cod] CoD modern warfare 2 - linux binaries...

Marco Padovan evolutioncrazy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 13:22:23 EDT 2009

ryan is supporting us... but should we really support IW?
shouldn't we push the users to stay on cod4 (and possibly do not buy cod6)
untill US are ready (ready = linux binaries available)?

If we keep following their choices we will end up with having not linux
binaries at all :(

Actually we are rejecting many games that runs on windows only... and I
personally do not care if others providers are running and selling them
(thanks to tcadmin or things like that) from windows machines... I just do
not want to support software house that cannot give us good tools to get the
servers online.......