[cod] CoD modern warfare 2 - linux binaries...

Oliver Warburton olly at inx-gaming.co.uk
Wed Sep 30 12:22:41 EDT 2009

We took the decision around 3 months ago to port our entire backend to
add Windows compatibility. Linux will always remain our choice, but we
just have lost faith in the increasing lack of support from the
software houses for Linux server files (COD series is the tip of the
iceberg).

I think we are very very lucky to have Ryan on our side, and I know we
all appreciate his efforts. Without him, would we have any support at
all? I doubt it..

So when CODMW2 comes out, we'll be running it from Windows from day
one. At the end of the day, we can't afford to miss out on the
business. When new games come out, its the best moment of making some
money. If it does port over to Linux, then we'll run it from there.

Oliver Warburton
Managing Director
INX-Network LTD

INX-Gaming.com