[cod] CoD modern warfare 2 - linux binaries...

kanta kantazaspam at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 07:36:50 EDT 2009

I would be surprised if there will be Linux files for MW2 at launch. I
really feel sorry for all you game providers depending on linux
binaries. Hopefully I run only few servers for my clan so I can go with
win* for a while. But you...dunno, I wouldn't like to be in your shoes.
Thing is that this situation repeats over and over again and it sure
will happen again for some future release of (insert game name here).
Maybe, one day they'll start to appreciate this community/market too.
Until then - best luck with binaries and resource hog(tm) adaptation.
.../lurk_mode "1"

K.