[cod] CoD modern warfare 2 - linux binaries...

Marco Padovan evolutioncrazy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 17:01:04 EDT 2009

As usual a new episode of Call of duty is near...

As usual all us, game servers providers, do not have any news/announce about
the possible release of linux binaries...

So nobody here still know if we need to get windows machines up on the first
day or if we may just wait a few days more and come online directly with
linux binaries...

To whom can we ask at least for some consideration so we can PLAN how to
SUPPORT the game?

(an answer like: we need 2 more months after the game release to be able to
support linux dedicated servers would be a good answer too... so we can make
our choices (get windows machines up on the first day... or maybe make
pressure on our clients/gamers/league admins so they keep playing cod4 and
do the switch alltogheter once the linux bits are available.... the point is
that we need some consideration :'( )