[cod] World At War 1.6 Error libdl.so.2

stp at shooter-szene.de stp at shooter-szene.de
Mon Sep 21 07:35:13 EDT 2009

ok i have create another user (user: codwaw, group: users) and set a
homepath for this user: /home/codwaw

the permission are ok, but still the same error

note, i had never before such error, its since the new version, so i wonder
whats happend since

./codwaw_lnxded +set net_port 28960 +set sv_punkbuster 1 +set sv_pure 1
+exec server.cfg +set fs_homepath /home/codwaw/ +map_rotate
./codwaw_lnxded: line 45: /home/codwaw/codwaw_lnxded-bin: cannot execute
binary file
./codwaw_lnxded: line 45: /home/codwaw/codwaw_lnxded-bin: Success

line 54 is:  exec "./codwaw_lnxded-bin" "$@"

so the script cant find codwaw_lnxded-bin, but its in the same folder
(permission 755), same user and same group

i can also try with the bin file and get this error:

./codwaw_lnxded-bin +set net_port 28960 +set sv_punkbuster 1 +set sv_pure 1
+exec server.cfg +set fs_homepath /home/codwaw/ +map_rotate
sh: ./codwaw_lnxded-bin: cannot execute binary file

weird?