[cod] World At War 1.6 Error libdl.so.2

stp at shooter-szene.de stp at shooter-szene.de
Mon Sep 21 06:46:48 EDT 2009

just another problem i never had before

USER:/home/cod5# ./codwaw_lnxded +set net_port 28960 +set sv_punkbuster 1
+set sv_pure 1 +exec server.cfg +set fs_homepath /home/cod5/ +map_rotate
./codwaw_lnxded: line 46: /home/cod5/codwaw_lnxded-bin: cannot execute
binary file
./codwaw_lnxded: line 46: /home/cod5/codwaw_lnxded-bin: Success

i tried with another user, all rights seems to be ok, libs are ok and
located in the right folders, i dont have any clue what going on