[cod] [linux] Custom maps no longer work with patch 1.6 ?

Admin WBD wbdadmin at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 05:01:32 EDT 2009

Yeah, i read that... But it doesn't work for me. I put all files in
usermaps/map_name, removed all customs files from my mod folder and from the
zone/english folder but some custom maps just crash my server, and the
others make my server unreachable...

I'd like to understand what going on and if it comes from my server or from
the patch that's not completely fixing custom maps issues.