[cod] CoDWW Patch 1.6 release?

2Bad4You at gmx.net 2Bad4You at gmx.net
Wed Sep 9 18:42:41 EDT 2009

Just wanted to give you the newest Info. One of Treyarch`s PC Dev`s posted this yesterday (09.09.2009) in the COD:WAW Forum about Patch 1.6 :

Quote from pcdev:

" QA results are all good so far.

We are working on getting Linux, Steam, Mod Tools update, and Der Riese modding tutorial ready for simultaneous release. There is some QA required for each of these as they are completed, but these take a lot less time than the primary game QA.

I will give another update when I have something notable to share."

I think we should get it now in maybe one week but just my opinion.