[cod] CoDWW Patch 1.6 release?

Carsten Eulenbach 2Bad4You at gmx.net
Wed Sep 9 11:05:18 EDT 2009

The last message about the Patch status was posted 4 days ago in COD:WAW forum by one of Treyarch`s dev`s:

We resubmitted again yesterday with some fixes for Der Riese and to fix a problem with streaming demo playback speed (aka codtv support). It is not unusual for us to resubmit a couple of times to correct issues found in testing. Hopefully this is the final build, fingers crossed.

So the current Status is: Q&A at Activision.
Maybe we got lucky and get it this weekend, or mabye some weekend`s later.