[cod] Thoughts?

A-C Shop Jochen Lorbach info at a-c-shop.de
Wed Oct 28 15:02:25 EDT 2009

Anyway to see that video? Its removed

  _____

Von: Martin H [mailto:rubb3r.side.up at gmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 28. Oktober 2009 16:57
An: Call of Duty server admin list.
Betreff: Re: [cod] Thoughts?

Grossly distasteful, would be the first words that come to mind seeing that
video. Has the game actually been rated yet?

2009/10/28 Einar S. Idsø <einar.cod at norsk-esport.no>

Seems to me that ATVI/IW pissing on PC players is now a moot point.
This is more than enough reason for anyone to boycott the game,
regardless of platform.

Firing rounds upon rounds at desperate civilians crawling hurt on the
floor. That just makes me sick. They'd better have a freakishly good
reason why they have put you as a player in a situation like this.

Einar

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 3:25 PM, Caleb Stephens <csteph9 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Activision is sensitive to the video - they are trying to rip it down as
> fast as it's going up ... So their PR department is clearly aware of it -
> I'm sure they are working on strategy as we speak.
>

> On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 6:43 AM, John Kennington <jwkennington at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Yes, but in this day and time, I can see where it would be deemed
>> insensitive.  We'll see how this plays out.
>>
>> John
>>
>> On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 8:27 AM, MaydaX <maydaxone at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Movies have been doing it for years so I don't see the problem.
>>>
>>> MaydaX
>>> PBBans.com

<http://www.bluesnews.com/cgi-bin/board.pl?action=viewstory&threadid=103657>
&threadid=103657