[cod] Getting full GUID to ban

Schlup schlup at bulletproofnerds.com
Tue Oct 27 01:42:50 EDT 2009

Well Mavrick’s idea is best so far, allow them to do searches through the database for the GUID, then they can get the full number and submit it on my “request banned player submission” form, then I could just copy paste that number into the bans.txt.  That’s another question, should I be putting those in the pbbans.dat file or make a bans.txt file and put them in there?