[cod] Sorry have to vent, Modern Warfare 2 on the PC

Christian Gerbrandt gerbra at gotadsl.co.uk
Sun Oct 25 08:56:36 EDT 2009

MW2 is now available on Steam for pre-order:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/10180/

“MULTIPLAYER REINVENTED

Setting a new bar for online multiplayer, Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer
delivers new capabilities, customization, gamestates and modes, including:

Create-a-Class Evolved

*	Secondary Weapons - Machine Pistols, Shotguns, Handguns, Launchers
*	Riot Shields
*	Equipment - Throwing Knives, Blast Shield, Tactical Insertion
*	Perk Upgrades
*	Bling (Dual Attachments)

*	Customizable Killstreaks - AC130, Sentry Gun, Predator Missile,
Counter-UAV, Care Package
*	Accolades (Post match reports)

“