[cod] Sorry have to vent, Modern Warfare 2 on the PC

Caleb Stephens csteph9 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 13:59:55 EDT 2009

Agree; Nov 10 should be named the international COD Dedicated Server day ...
EVERYONE should be in a Dedicated COD server playing for as long as possible
on Nov 10.  It's a Tuesday - which sucks.  But it's the only way we can send
the message.  We're not buying this crap; we'll stick with our old games
just because they have dedi's.
And all GSP's should send out a message to their customers to stream the
news in their games / and or help configure the cvar message.  And certainly
not purchase MW2.

Then IW decides.