[cod] Sorry have to vent, Modern Warfare 2 on the PC

tom nikitopoulos tomdagreek at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 14:48:30 EDT 2009

too bad we couldnt point dedi servers to another master like they did in
cod4... Maybe a underground network of dedi servers behind their backs?
activishion i think it was called? hehe u can connect to any l4d server thru
console but it would be difficult to get all of the clan on the same page at
the same time.
i would imagine that u can download linux bins thru steam for a dedi server
of yours that will be in the matchmaker group. I would also imagine that  u
can name your server any name u would like..
why dont u call it   "GO BACK TO PLAYIN COD4"
hopefully best buy is going to have a whole shelf full of MW2 that they are
having a hard time selling.