[cod] forget about IW2 and get back to work :)

dawa bahaza at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 10:47:04 EDT 2009

You can give the reason that you prefer to use 1.0 servers, it doesn't
matter to the purposes of this list. The point is that if you want support,
you must be using the latest version of the game...as simple as that. I'd
really like to know how did you pretend to fix the bug without installing a
patch?...funny thing.

It's also more than a game for me, and that's why I use the latest version,
as any serious gamer would do.

Regards