[cod] Hitler rants about the lack of dedicated serversonModernWarfare 2

tom nikitopoulos tomdagreek at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 06:39:02 EDT 2009

thats ok..its gonna take a couple of weeks to figure the learning curve on
op flashpoint. hehe. from a tactical standpoint a very cool game. gotta get
my fireteam to follow orders :)  i remember a quick patch that was dl,ed to
my comp from steam. seems to be working better.
this matchmaking business is for the birds. my l4d server(linux based) is
always picking up players that dont seem have to have good pings. Could u
tell me why it is all the rage? me and my good friend create lobby's and get
connected to servers in europe.....
we are west of chi-town if u need some quick cash...

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 5:12 AM, Michael Berkowitz <mikegberkowitz at yahoo.com