[cod] Sorry have to vent, Modern Warfare 2 on the PC

Schlup schlup at bulletproofnerds.com
Sun Oct 18 12:46:24 EDT 2009

Ok, here's the deal, Infinity Ward/Activision understand money, and that's
about it.  If we want them to reconsider their decision to eliminate
dedicated servers then we need to hit them in their pocketbooks.  The way I
see it if 17,000 people cancel their pre-orders of the game that is a
million dollars in potentially lost revenue.  I would say that is enough to
at least get them rethinking their decisions, I know the shareholders will
see it that way at least.  So, go out to your respective communities and
recommend that everybody cancel their preorders immediately.  Get the word
out and we can make this happen, we just have to all band together in this.

Thanks,
Schlup
www.bulletproofnerds.com