[cod] Sorry have to vent, Modern Warfare 2 on the PC

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Sun Oct 18 10:06:00 EDT 2009

Seems the mods on the IW forums are running scared, deleting all threads, that
are pushing back to ensure we get a dedicated server. Last night there was
literally hundreds of pages in threads committing their support and stating
pre-orders have been cancelled. In effect they just trying to hide the fact
there is a firestorm in the PC community with the announcement of this.

Hope the big guns look at this and realise what a terrible mistake they have
made and try to fix it, but is it too late for that now?

    Regards
    Steve