[cod] Sorry have to vent, Modern Warfare 2 on the PC

Matt | Pointy BestGN matt at bestgn.net.au
Sat Oct 17 20:01:50 EDT 2009

Im listening now...

I almost couldn't believe I heard him say 'No, there will not be any dedi
servers"
The silence after that comment was funny though.... not sure I could have
held my frustration as well as you fellas did.

The IW net idea would have to be the worst idea since solar powered
tourches....

No MW2 for me.... fuck em...