[cod] Gameserver CP

Marco Padovan evolutioncrazy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 08:46:25 EDT 2009

My idea is that if someone want to start a business in this area it's better
if he start it knowing what he is doing... bringing some quality into his
company...

I can assure you that if renting a tcadmin/(any other cp licence), put it up
and start selling gameserver was as much valid as our in-home-built cp we
wouldn't be "stealing" all the costumers to other existing gsp running
inefficient and without "innovation" platforms ;)

You either need skill (to code your own things) or a lot of money (get
someone to do what you are not able to do) to start a company and profit for
it...

If you have none of them I see it hard to make some decent profit...

ready-to-go things IMHO are very good if you have a pair of servers to
manage.... but if you have hundreds/thousands of gameservers it's well worth
to create something PERFECT and that you think can make a difference
compared to the rest of the market ;)

that's valid also to GUARANTEE to your costumers a top quality service... I
would hide my head under the sand and start crying if a costumer would call
me telling "this things is not working as it should" and I had to contact a
3rd party to get that fixed!!

Replying *instantly* to costumer needs (fixing eventually broken things or
implementing new stuff) is a MUST to be succesful imho...