[cod] [CoD4] PB-Admin: Error #5B76A Making DLL lc002203

Lars Vik lars at 3056.net
Wed Oct 7 12:32:36 EDT 2009

Hi guys,

Thanks for tips... But the problem persists. Is it enough to restart
just the PB-server, or do I have to restart the CoD4 server as well?
This is the current PB-server running: PB-Admin: PunkBuster Server
(v1.753 | A1407 C2.155) Enabled
This is the file I downloaded from www.punkbuster.com: PB Server v1.753
for Win32 <downloads/cod4/pbsvnew.dll> Filename: pbsvnew.dll - last
updated 09/14/2009
The file is being picked up by the server, because the file is rename
to: pbsv.dll on pb_sv_restart.
I still have these in my PB-logs:
PB-Admin: Received Master Security Information
PB-Admin: Error #5B76A Making DLL lc002203

Please advice,

Thanks.