[cod] Gameserver CP

escapedturkey escapedturkey at escapedturkey.com
Sun Oct 4 07:58:05 EDT 2009

I think this went to the mailing list so I will just hit reply.

Be sure to look at the tutorial (keep in mind the tutorial is a bit dated):

Start Server Tutorial:

http://www.escapedturkey.com/tutorials/startserver/startserver.html

Server Status Tutorial:

http://www.escapedturkey.com/tutorials/serverstatus/listprocesses.html

The main thing is it's more do it yourself, hence the low price:

http://www.escapedturkey.com/support/faq/12/30

The control panel is oriented to 'do it yourself' style. So the person
will upload mods and maps via FTP and/or File Manager.

Anyhow, apologies to all on the list. Just wanted to reply back. :)