[cod] fess up

boomel at lhwclan.de boomel at lhwclan.de
Sat Nov 21 12:13:19 EST 2009

It is a laggy mess and a constant damage to the cod brand. Gaming for dummies at the cost of a pc community. And the bittersweet feeling of a CoD game but without any future. If you are able to give up mods, cmaps, established working online clan structures you will get what you deserve, instant public gaming for everyone (mostly consoleros)

my2cents

Leveling @ 48 right now :)