[cod] fess up

Lars Vik lars at 3056.net
Sat Nov 21 06:57:24 EST 2009

I have bought MW2 on PC, and I don't like it. The MP maps are very
small, and everything has a very arcadeish, almost cartoonish feel to
it. You are rewarded for everything. It pops up badges and rewards for
everything. And it's music and sounds all over.

And I need of course not to go into the match making and the
consequences of no dedicated servers. The worst aspect of it all is the
feeling that you are being screwed by some wallhacks, aimbot or
something, and the fact that you can do nothing about it. There's
nowhere to report, no admin you the comfort that when you loose, it's
all fair and square.