[cod] Comparison

Oliver Warburton olly at inx-gaming.co.uk
Tue Nov 10 12:27:41 EST 2009

On the flip side, I didn't realised we still had our COD6 page up.

Removed it today (our site emails us on engine errors), and we're
literally seeing someone trying to access it every minute.

All these gamers looking for game servers for COD6.

Have they dropped one?

Oliver Warburton
Managing Director
INX-Network LTD