[cod] Comparison

Caleb Stephens csteph9 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 00:15:30 EST 2009

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Gaming/Call-of-Duty-Modern-Warfare-2-Live-Chat-Session-Transcript/td-p/67692

Lot of the same details, but funny to see how punch drunk these guys are.
They are completely brain washed and really think IWNet is better for the
community.  fourtwozero is a complete douche.  lol

I have a feeling the PC version is going to be the most pirated game in
history.  I'm already hearing about MW2 hitting torrents.  that alone will
be enough of a reason for IW to drop PC.

My favorite:

*Laugh*: Is there a console in the PC version of the game, so we can change
our field of view from the xbox's default 65 FOV to 80 also can we tweaks
the weapon damage for each gun, removes perks, graphical debris, breathing
sway, also thru console like we where able to before or is this all gone?

*Vince-IW*: We would like you to play the game the way we designed and
balanced it.

lol man these guys are in for a rude awakening.