[cod] Getting out of memory for certain maps

Joker{eXtreme+} joker at mycallofduty.com
Wed Nov 4 18:30:45 EST 2009

Error: Can't find map "mp_apesgorod".
A mod is required for custom maps

Don't need a MOD, just need to make the console THINK there is a mod.

Mods/ <-- Create a new folder here like you would for any mod, call it
custommaps

Mods/custommaps <-- Now put in all your CFG's -- just like you have in your
main folder

Set your commandline appropriately, and add the custom map names to your Map
Rotation and you should be good as gold to run custom maps without a mod

~Joker
http://www.mycallofduty.com