[cod] COD6 Dev Interview

Midnight midowns at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 13:01:41 EST 2009

GameStop primarily caters to console players anyway, so what does it
matter how many pre-orders they have in regards to PC sales?  A better
place to look would be Steam where most PC players will get the game (or
not, everyone I know has boycotted it).

Long story short, if 100,000+ signatures isn't enough to tell IW what
their customers want then there's no getting through to them.  Time will
tell what they do with this problem they've created.