[cod] COD6 Dev Interview

Joker{eXtreme+} joker at mycallofduty.com
Wed Nov 4 10:57:15 EST 2009

Agreed Wizz

~Joker
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Seth Sauls
  To: Call of Duty server admin list.
  Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 7:53 AM
  Subject: Re: [cod] COD6 Dev Interview

  How about this one, I LMAO so hard I had tears ......

  02:44 ViperVenom
  What was the inspiration behind the AC-130, Throwing knives, 3rd person and such? Did looking at some of the Cod4 Mods influence any of these?

  02:44 Ryan-IW
  The inspiration behind so many inclusions to MW2's MP was basically the fun factor. We'll look at something we did in the past and say "Wouldn't it be fun if we *insert blank here*". With MW2 we had the chance to do a lot of just that. We implemented things that at first were very experimental and unbalanced, but through time and hours and weeks of testing and balancing, we came out with something amazing

  What a joke, IW didnt impliment crap, it was the modders and mappers who did the implimenting since way back in CoD days.

  Wizz