[cod] Getting out of memory for certain maps

scheuselchen at web.de scheuselchen at web.de
Tue Nov 3 15:33:13 EST 2009

The problem lies within the main ff-file of the map. This ff-file should stay under 50 MB, then the map runs fine.
Most mappers in europe are aware of this issue and try to keep the maps small. But some don't care as Windows Server do not have this troubles.

But the map apesgorod should run under linux, it was tested on it without any issues. That puzzles me a bit.  Where did you download it?

(You can send me also a direct email concerning apesgorod if you like to)

lg wally