[cod] Beware...

escapedturkey escapedturkey at escapedturkey.com
Fri May 29 11:06:48 EDT 2009

You could update the files automatically every 24 hours so they always
have the legit binaries and iwd files.

Example:

crontab this ever 24 hours.

update-files.bsh

#!/bin/bash
rm -f /home/users
chattr -R +i /home/install
cd /home
ls -1p|grep /|grep -v install|cut -d "/" -f1 > users
for user in `cat users`
do
rsync -av /home/install/cod4 /home/$user/
done
rm -f /home/users
exit $?

Make sure no .cfg files are in your skeleton version so to avoid
over-writes. This would make sure .iwd and binaries are legit every 24
hours.