[cod] Beware...

MaydaX maydaxone at gmail.com
Thu May 28 18:45:40 EDT 2009

MD5 checks would do the trick. Also you can check the value of
authservername to be sure it's correct as an added check.

The main issue is legit players are populating cracked servers. The
client could check the master server to see if the server they are
connecting to is listed. If it's not then kick them with an error like
cod waw does. Ofc it would have to check if the server is running in LAN
etc.

Before PBBans redirected cod4master.activhsion.com to the real master
server we logged all IP's that connected to us. So far we have logged
783 server ip's (Which I attached). PunkBuster has the ability to ban a
server ip but I don't hear much on them anymore. From what I understand
Activision has to send the IP's to EB for banning.

Any player can check the authservername value by using "/pb_cvarval
authservername" in the console.

MaydaX
Developer
http://www.pbbans.com

Joker{eXtreme+} wrote: <file:///F:/Users/Seven/Desktop/cracked_list.zip>