[cod] Request for some help

Eureka eureka at fusionnetwork.us
Thu May 28 12:07:19 EDT 2009

Joker,
 I emailed you.
For the sake of the mailing list im posting this here as well.

CentOs is a great OS for a remote server. Currently all of my Linux
servers that i manage are running either CentOS 4.5 or CentOS5x. I
highly suggest it for stability and performance.
Also, I have been told that VirtualMin is better than ISPConfig. It also
happens to have a free version.
http://www.virtualmin.com/

-E