[cod] Request for some help

Joker{eXtreme+} joker at mycallofduty.com
Thu May 28 11:57:46 EDT 2009

Hey guys and gals,

I am in need of some help from some of you Linux Guru's.

I need to setup a new webhost box.  Perhaps with CentOS and ISPConfig.

mycallofduty.com - the home of the eXtreme mod is hosted and sponsored by IGN, and they are going to close down their hosted/sponsored sites program.

So I need to get a new host up, configured and running so I can keep giving you guys links to patches and bins and what have you.  Instead of looking for another sponsor or searching the net for a webhost, probably be best to just build it, install it, and colo it somewhere. Which is not an issue, I already have the equipment just need to put it all together.

I am not very good when it comes to working with a *nix OS from the server side of things, I was hoping one of you out there could help, or perhaps you have a tutorial/step by step list of how to install - something like CentOS?  Aswell as ISPConfig (or any other webhost software)?

Thanks,
~Joker
eXtreme+ mods
http://www.mycallofduty.com