[cod] Beware...

Joker{eXtreme+} joker at mycallofduty.com
Tue May 26 21:37:48 EDT 2009

Holy cow yes, there will be tons of testing I'm sure.  I do not forsee any
problems on the md5 checks, that should be easy enough as it will be very
similar to the gCOPS method that I currently have going and work now.

The reporting back might be an issue, in addition to that the Mod Master
Server, not sure what direction to take on that yet.

~Joker