[cod] Beware...

Joker{eXtreme+} joker at mycallofduty.com
Tue May 26 21:25:00 EDT 2009

Been thinking of adding md5 checks in the mods we make, now might be a good
time to give it a try LOL -- maybe create a master server for the mods that
when the md5 doesn't check out, not only does it crash the server but
reports the servers ip to the mods master server.

Now that sounds like some freakin fun LOL

~Joker