[cod] Beware...

Oliver Warburton olly at inx-gaming.co.uk
Tue May 26 20:34:47 EDT 2009

Hi guys,

A heads up for you gsps.

We seem to have had a lot of enquiries / signups over the past few days from people that want to edit exe's. When I dig a bit further, they obviously want to run cracked servers.

So essentially, they buy legit servers, then want access.

I am presuming for the 99% of TCadmin gsp lot this isn't an issue. For the small minority (hence emailing this list), just beware. These guys pose as normal customers and pretend to just want to make "minor" changes to the exe, which of course we absolutely did not allow.

2/3 have got nasty and filed a paypal dispute.

Hope this helps.

Oliver Warburton,
Managing Director
INX-Network LTD