[cod] New Rcon in development

James Landi jim at landi.net
Sun May 24 08:05:06 EDT 2009

Steve sounds great so far!

A request from as far back as MOH:AA has always been different levels of
rcon access based on username (if possible) ie: certain admins could ban
and or kick and change cfg files while other admins could only change
maps.

Other then that, great idea and would love more information.

Jim Landi
Rudedog
FPSadmin.com
Microsoft MVP, Games for Windows