[cod] New Rcon in development

Steve TM stevetm001 at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun May 24 07:50:59 EDT 2009

Hi Guys..,

Please forgive me if this is the wrong thing to post here...

Just wondered if anyone was interested in a new Rcon....  currently for cod4
(no reason why it can't be expanded to cover other games)

Current features include:-

                Custom messages (unlimited ish) to send to players -
warnings etc.. with ability to add players name to front of message

                Data table that tracks users, with kicks, bans and reasons
for said,

                when they first appeared on server,

                and last appeared on server...

                (possible stats tracking if popular)

                Tracks names users have used, so when someone changed their
name you can press right mouse button over name and see all names they have
used - ideal for trouble causes            and cheats... had one player who
changed his name 53 time.... in one day, then banned him.

                Console messages - unlimited - ish...  send messages every
xx seconds

                auto update players every xx seconds

So fairly basic at the mo....

it does most of the things I need.....

Features to add....

                Location tracking by IP address

                                Free data table off the internet which can
reasonably track players location....

                                You can see where a player is located -
especially when they ignore your warnings - they may not understand English
etc...

                Multilingual messages... see above... send the message in
English and in the most likely language of the player (need help with
translations)

                usual other features like updating game settings etc...
(easy but time consuming to implement)

                rcon limiter - send config files to other admins

                pbucon live message tracking

Any more ideas welcome etc...

If anyone is interested you can email me directly.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Regards

Steve