[cod] Call of Duty 4 Linux

DNK d.k.emaillists at gmail.com
Thu May 21 12:59:41 EDT 2009

Yeah, but then they just give their buddy a copy of the cracked one.

It is not like there is visual advertising going on here that is
helping advertise the game, and the word of mouth they might be
getting is more likely to be, "This game is really cool, I'll give you
a copy of my cracked one"....

Although I see your point, it just isn't the same thing.

For the kind of promotion you are describing, that is what NRF (Not
For Resale) copies are for.