[cod] Call of Duty 4 Linux

Andrej Parovel aparovel at gmail.com
Thu May 21 12:49:51 EDT 2009

yes thats true, but also you have to know and I think and I am sure that
developers take in consideration these. That also with cracked servers
and players who plays with crack, yes its for free and the developer
doesn't get nothing from them, but they are making big big advertise for
the game. If they play for free, they experience the game, they like the
game and with that, they invite other friends to join them and enjoy the
game. So at the end many of them because of that buy the game.

These is like with the clothings, fakes at the end helps the brand and
make a lot of publicity for them. Some books writes about that.

BUT I DON'T ALSO SUPPORT CRACK, NOT BECAUSE THEY DON'T SUPPORT THE
DEVELOPERS, BUT BECAUSE THEY ARE DESTROYING THE COMMUNITY WITH CHEATING.

escapedturkey wrote:
> We can host servers for free and for profit because the
> developer/publisher assumes that clients are paying for actual retail
> copies of the games. If you allow a customer to run a cracked server
> you are violating the trust, respect, and income that the
> developer/publisher deserves.
>
> Andrej Parovel wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I know you don't support such questions, but one of our costumers
>> espicitly wonder a Private (cracked) call of duty 4 1.7 server. I am
>> running a Linux version and tried to download a private 1.7 no-wait
>> patch from gamecopyworld.com but it don't help me. When someone
>> connect it still writes "Key code in use". Maybe anyone would know
>> how to help me?

Andrej