[cod] [cod2] Punkbuster Problem

2Bad4You at gmx.net 2Bad4You at gmx.net
Mon May 18 11:22:45 EDT 2009

Hey

I have a problem to get Punkbuster Running on pur Cod2 Server. After a long time we wanted to play Cod2 again, but on the Server we recognized that Punkbuster isn`t running anymore. Dont know why it is off, cause the server is running a long time and it was on. So i restarted the Server with this Startup Command:

+set net_ip 88.198.6.70 +set net_port 28960 +set sv_punkbuster 1 +sets gamestartup \"`date +"%D %T"`\" +set fs_homepath /var/games/clanofduty_28960/main +set dedicated 2 +exec server.cfg

In the server.cg there is:
set sv_punkbuster "1"
pb_sv_enable

And in the /main/config_mp_server.cfg and .callofduty2/main/config_mp_server
there is set sv_punkbuster with value 1.

But PB is still not running. So i tried updating PunkBuster with ./pbsetup.run -u , but there wasn`t a new Update for COD2.

If i try ingame to activate PunkBuster with: set sv_punkbuster 1 , it just tells me: sv_punkbuster is write protected.

So anyone now how to enable Punkbuster again?
Thanks for help

--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dslspecial.gmx.de/freedsl-surfflat/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a