[cod] CoD 5 Server Configuration

David Williamson ladzen1 at hotmail.com
Sun May 3 16:40:50 EDT 2009

I have searched through several of the monthly archives and have found nothing relating to the problem I am having.

My problem is this: I cannot figure out how to get my linux copy to recognize the main configuration file which I have tried under 2 names. They are dedicated.cfg and server.cfg. I have put these files in the same directory as it goes into for the windows server, which I have successfully configured and am currently running but am making a transition to Linux.

Could someone please forward me to a guide or tell me what I need to change to get it to use the server configuration. I also do not have a massive amount of linux experience but I am able to get it to run the server on my LAN but not to do anything more than that.

Ladzen