[cod] Hidden Directory business

Donald Stephens donald.stephens at activant.com
Tue Mar 31 08:28:27 EDT 2009

My hidden directories are empty. I think if you setup a home path it
wont use it and then you should be fine with running two game servers
under the same account.

This is my startup line...

+set fs_basepath /home/cod5-1 +set fs_homepath /home/cod5-1 +set
fs_savepath /home/cod5-1 +exec server.cfg +set dedicated 2 +set net_port
28960 +set ui_maxclients "48" +set sv_maxclients 48 +map_rotate

I don't have any issues doing it this way.

-Don