[cod] reauthenticating

Donald Stephens donald.stephens at activant.com
Fri Mar 20 14:07:19 EDT 2009

Hey everyone.

I'm getting the following error on my COD5 server after the server has
been up for several hours. Looks like the server just shutdown but the
executable is still running.

If I restart the server it comes up fine but will crash again within a
few hours.

status

reauthenticating dedicated server!

DNS

.....giving up on DNS resolution!

ERROR: Dedicated server authentication failure

----- Server Shutdown -----

==== ShutdownGame (1) ====

Any ideas?

-Don

Notice: This transmission is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this transmission and any attachments and notify the sender by return email immediately.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.