[cod] CoD:WaW Redirect / Custom map issues - The Lowdown

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Wed Mar 11 22:49:36 EDT 2009

First off, glad to be back on the icculus lists, been quite some
time where I've been forced to just watch and send the odd
personal mail when I thought it important enough to do so, but
with the new mail system I'm now able to post again thanks Ryan!

Anyway wanted to make everyone aware of the thread on the official
CoD:WaW forums where I've detailed the current issues with
redirect / custom map support in the latest WaW.

This may well help people here that have been seeing these issues.

Going by the response from Treyarch it looks like for v1.4 we are
going to have a working system like in CoD4 once more, so fingers
crossed :)

So here's the thread:-
http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=119524&p=1187887

    Regards