[cod] rules concerning playin on your own server

tom nikitopoulos tomdagreek at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 02:59:02 EDT 2009

patched on both ends,dunno about the time zone. might have been a glitch in
the setup.will try to take a screenshot next time. running ubuntu server
with a gui.if im on the same network where the server and the gaming box are
both behind the router it will come up on my lan server list and i can logon
but after i run around the map for a while and disconnect my server wont
show up on the server browser anywhere...i will tinker with it somemore and
hopefully get a screenshot